As you can see I don't consider myself the best artist when is comes to this kind of thing but I focused mainly on the content of the storyboard and not so much how it looks, as the idea is to get my point across. As you can see I followed the story directly. The camera captures a shot of her home, she walks out and spots a rabbit, she chases the rabbit into some old ruins where she meets the fog and runs away from it. The fog colour was decided with Emma as we had spoke about this point before and we decided as a team to go for a purple fog. The purple reflects how man-made it looks and maybe leads the player to think that maye this fog is not a natural occurence and rather mechanically developed.
My storyboard is all about the camera angles and development of the story as they will be important when creating the cutscenes from them.



No comments:
Post a Comment